- GENERAL INFORMATION
LSA conso has compiled a list of ten tools already available on the market for retail operators to strengthen health security at the point of sale. Examples include:
- a disinfectant-spraying arch for customers to disinfect their carts;
- an antimicrobial coating for all contact surfaces;
- UV light to disinfect baskets and carts;
- distance sensors to help employees respect distances;
- mobile gantries to disinfect carts and pallets;
- automated customer counting systems;
- docking stations for staff with PPE and disinfectants;
- foot pedal-based hydroalcoholic gel dispensers;
- an arch to check the temperature and mask-wearing of passing customers;
- a QR code-based info system to communicate sanitary measures to customers.
Here is the PDF of the entire article (in French) for your convenience.
- EU measures
EU Member States have agreed on a framework to ensure the interoperability of mobile contact tracing and warning apps. The guidelines and a set of technical specifications are to ensure a safe exchange of information between national contact tracing apps based on a decentralised architecture. This concerns the majority of tracing apps that were already – or are about to be – launched in the EU. Once the technical solution is deployed, national apps will work seamlessly when users travel to another EU country which also follows the decentralised approach.